cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator support

Rustman1577
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long does it typically take a moderator to respond to a private message?  I have been waiting 5 days for my phone number to be ported over and I can’t get a response from a moderator. I’m not getting any indication that this support system has any merits and that problems could go unresolved indefinitely. 

5 REPLIES 5

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rustman1577 wrote:

Yes. That’s who I sent it to. I guess I’ll wait a bit more. Using my old SIM card again. Paying for two services isn’t exactly cost effective though. 

Patience is key! Moderators are always swamped. 

Rustman1577

Yes. That’s who I sent it to. I guess I’ll wait a bit more. Using my old SIM card again. Paying for two services isn’t exactly cost effective though. 

Rustman1577

Yes. To both those questions. Waiting for moderator support.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rustman1577

1. Did you initiate your number porting using the following PM page?

Plan and Add-Ons --> Change Phone Number --> Transfer a wireless or wireline number

2.  Did you initiate your number porting during SIM card activation?

3. If you sent a private message to moderator team using the link below 5 days ago, you should get the response by now.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rustman1577 wrote:

How long does it typically take a moderator to respond to a private message?  I have been waiting 5 days for my phone number to be ported over and I can’t get a response from a moderator. I’m not getting any indication that this support system has any merits and that problems could go unresolved indefinitely. 

Did yousend your message to @CS_Agent? It shouldn't take that long to receive a response - I believe 48 hours is usually the max amount of time to wait for an initial reply from a mod.

Need Help? Let's chat.