cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Moderator_Team Unlock SIM

adonado
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I would like to unlock my SIM to use on FIDO TELUS locked phone. 

@Moderator_Team  can you please provide the setps and the PUK to unlock my Public Mobile SIM?

4 REPLIES 4

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@adonado wrote:

Hi,

@Moderator_Team  can you please provide the setps and the PUK to unlock my Public Mobile SIM?

If your phone is locked you need to contact your previous provider to unlock the phone. Fido and Telus are 2 different carriers so I am not sure which that would be for you. If you have a samsung, I understand they have a very good live chat on their website that will help you unlock your phone.

To unlock a phone you need to get the code from whichever carrier it is locked to and then insert the PM sim. It will ask you for a code and this is where you put in the code form the carrier the phone was locked to.

If you attempted to use you PM sim too many times and now it is saying it is locked you will need to contact the MODs.

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

@TheGx wrote:

I always thought that the puk code was for unlocking the sim card after enter wrong sim pin too many times, isn't the code to unlock phones to use on different carriers called something other than puk?

In all my years using cell phones, everytime I see puk code needed is when the sim pin was entered wrong too many times.

We can blame device manufacturers and the software that they put on their phones for that.  Some devices have an on-screen message asking for sim network unlock puk, something that the moderators cannot provide for you.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I always thought that the puk code was for unlocking the sim card after enter wrong sim pin too many times, isn't the code to unlock phones to use on different carriers called something other than puk?

In all my years using cell phones, everytime I see puk code needed is when the sim pin was entered wrong too many times.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@adonado wrote:

Hi,

To write to the moderator it's better to use this link..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days...

Need Help? Let's chat.