cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data not working on Samsung S3. Tried factory resets. No luck.

guitarchimes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just switched my SIM card from an old Iphone into an onld android phone and I can't get the data to work. I tried everything and still no dice. I need help from the Public Mobiel side of things.

Cheers

Luke

3 REPLIES 3

guitarchimes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank! Filled out the settings and now it connected to 4G.

Luke

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@guitarchimes, sorry to hear about your issues.  If you go to  www.apn-canada.gishan.net/ you can look up your phone and the correct APN settings for Public Mobile.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wrote:

Just switched my SIM card from an old Iphone into an onld android phone and I can't get the data to work. I tried everything and still no dice. I need help from the Public Mobiel side of things.

Cheers

Luke

Hi Luke!

First thing is to check your APN - look here: How do I set up data/APN on my smartphone?

Next - do you know which variant of S3 you have? Where did you get it from? There's quite a few varients and some don't support 4G/LTE so if you have one of those you'll be on 3G - and some of those variants still might not support the frequency/bands required.

If all else fails send the mods a private message by clicking here and providing your email address, phone number and a description of your problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.