cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Text Messages

Crisie_85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has occurred multiple times now where someone would text me and I would not receive it. The sender would not receive any undelivered text errors. This has happened to people who from various carriers sending me messages and it occurs multiple times in a day. This has been very frustrating to deal with.

6 REPLIES 6

Let us know if its solved or not.  or need more helps.  Smiley Happy

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Crisie_85 knowing what phone you are using (brand, model, and verison of iOS or Android if possible) would help us troubleshoot better as well.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Roaming might be one thing,  it used to have that bug before.

SEcond is did you change your setting, when did you last time able to send/receive message without issue?   

Perhaps try it on another phone to figure out if phone related issue.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Crisie_85 do you happen to travel to the USA and use a US Roaming Texting add-on approx 10 days before the problem tends to occur?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Crisie_85 are you using imessage? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Crisie_85, if this is happening randomly,  and some messages are getting through then it is likely a problem on Public Mobile side.  Could it be something having to do with the people sending the messages?   Are they all on iPhones (for example)?  Are you on an iPhone?   Was it working previously,  and just started happening?  If you can provide more specifics, perhaps someone might have ideas.  If it is purely random, send a private message to the moderator team and explain the situation. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.