cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS issues

Donrista
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My two phones will not allow MMS to work. Can't open pictures sent in text messages. One phone is a month old and it has never worked but my other phone which is 6 months old did have it working last week. Hopefully it can be fixed asap

33 REPLIES 33

Donrista
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok I'll check the apn and post. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

do one thing take your SIM card out and waiting for a minute and put it back and do rebooting your phone - This one is quick and simple. Make sure your phone is off before removing and reinserting its SIM card.

Remove your phone’s battery - Some phones have removable batteries. Sometimes removing and reinserting the battery can fix certain issues. Just make sure your phone is off before you do this.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and make sure APN Settings On device 

Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click HERE 

Changing APN Settings On Android Phones

click HERE 

Turn your data on to send a Picture Messaging in world-wide,

if your data is off and your home internet wifi is on is not going through the Picture or a video Messaging, 

you have to do this to is go through you will need to turn your data on to send a Picture or a video Messaging in world-wide,

make sure your DATA is on.

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Donrista : Of course you need mobile data turned on to download them but you should get the little notification of its presence.

Can you otherwise browse the internet?

I suspect the APN will need a good look see. If it's an Android maybe you could post screenshots of your APN settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.