cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone, lost email address

myraivan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 phones under your plans. The 2nd phone had a dummy email address: the lost one. I would like to cancel that continuous payment, but I can't seem to talk to anyone. Help me.

8 REPLIES 8

@popping wrote:

@myraivan wrote:

I have 2 phones under your plans. The 2nd phone had a dummy email address: the lost one. I would like to cancel that continuous payment, but I can't seem to talk to anyone. Help me.

1.  If you lost your phone, you cannot dial 611 to remove your autopay cc info.

2.  Login with your dummy email address with your password.

2a. remove the autopay cc info. from the payment tab on the overview page after login.

2b. report your phone lost 

3.  If option 1 & 2 failed, create support ticket to ask moderator to update your login info

lol @popping you are absolutely right.  Post edited.  thank you

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@myraivan wrote:

1.  If you lost your phone, you cannot dial 611 to remove your autopay cc info.

2.  Login with your dummy email address with your password.

2a. remove the autopay cc info. from the payment tab on the overview page after login.

2b. report your phone lost 

3.  If option 1 & 2 failed, create support ticket to ask moderator to update your login info

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@myraivan 

For immediate help you’ll have to send a message to a mod. In the future there isn’t a need to use a throwaway email for services like these that you use all the time. If you have privacy concerns, there are secure emails you can use such as proton mail.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@myraivan 

Do you want to cancel your service or report your phone lost/stolen? Was the dummy email address an email alias? You should still be able to access your self serve account.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can contact moderators by clicking the bubble at tight bottom corner.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@myraivan wrote:

Hi @myraivan you can also remove autopay by dialling 611 >> Main Menu >> press 5

You will be asked for your PIN number.

If you cannot remember your pin number and email, the only way to stop autopay is by sending a private message to the moderators by using the link provided above by @gpixel .  It may take up to 48 hours to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right.  When you see a number pop up, that would be the moderators.  Cheers!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@myraivan ,

Do you have a SELF SERVE set up for this account...not sure if this "dummy email" address was entered to set up your account...?

Remove the credit card from this area under "Manage my Card" BOTTOM, LEFT CORNER:

esjliv_0-1602238576065.png

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@myraivan 

you can call 18554PUBLIC(782542) and cancel the auto payment from there

contact customer support mods

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.