cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to upgrade phone with Public Mobile.

Daigle237
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know if Public mobile offers Iphone 11-12 with payment plan? I was not able to find any Iphone newer than Iphone 8.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@Saraphim wrote:

I ran into the same problem with that. It seems as though the best way to use this service is to buy out an unlocked phone that is compatible with the public mobile network. I've tried looking through the website to find newer phones but only found refurbished, older models. 

Shortly after Telus buying Public Mobile and with the implementation of the associated network changeover, Public Mobile did sell some brand new phones but has not since then..  Until relatelively recently, they didn't sell any devices at all.

Saraphim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ran into the same problem with that. It seems as though the best way to use this service is to buy out an unlocked phone that is compatible with the public mobile network. I've tried looking through the website to find newer phones but only found refurbished, older models. 

@Cheesegirl1969 

That's great feedback to hear. Welcome to public mobile and the community! Keep on contributing!

Cheesegirl1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just recently joined Public Mobile as I need a phone in both Canada and the U.S. I bought a "like new" phone that was brand new except it wasn't in the original packaging. The phone is fantastic and cost $150 outright, which was a great deal compared to paying for much more expensive service and paying for the phone on a payment plan. Love the phone and love Public Mobile. 

@Daigle237 

Public mobile does not offer payment plans for their phones. You must pay for them in full. You would have to look for a mobile provider that offer device subsidy  2 year contracts to get an iPhone 11 or 12 on a payment plan or look at one of the financing companies like easybright to purchase a phone with equal monthly payments.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry, PM does not offer phone with payment plans.

They do have Certified Pre-owned phones , but it is a one time purchase and not on payment plan.  But honest, the price on their CPO phones are not such a deal.

Anyway, you might want to buy it off elsewhere.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Daigle237 wrote:

Anyone know if Public mobile offers Iphone 11-12 with payment plan? I was not able to find any Iphone newer than Iphone 8.

Thanks

@Daigle237 

Sorry, there is currently no iphone 11-12 on PM Phones to purchase list: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/phone-section#phone-start

You pay for the phone outright, not on a payment plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.