cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: List of missing devices from Compatibility Checker

@guitar wrote:

My phone is a LG Q6 and I am having troubles each month with data usage.  My data works for about 3MG and then stops.  

Is that megs? MB's? GB's? Speed?

What plan data quantity do you have?

How long have you been with Public Mobile? Has it ever worked?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is Oppo F7 and model is CPH1819 and i am not able to access to my mobile data and status is shown active.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@RajniaroraYour phone is only marginally supported because it only have 1 radio band that is compatible with Telus/ Bell band 5. It would work but probably badly in crowded surroundings.

Also make sure you have configured your APN correctly. The update setting can be found chatting with SIMon via clicking on the lower right hand corner

http://phonedb.net/index.php?m=device&id=13194&c=oppo_f7_dual_sim_td-lte_in_id_th_pk_version_1_64gb_...

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is not in the list

Highlighted

Gusun F-10  (Senior phone)

Highlighted

Does the huawei honor 8x work with public mobile? The model number is JSN-L23. I checked the compatibility list on PM and only saw the honor 8:( Thank you kindly:)

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@caps105 wrote:

Does the huawei honor 8x work with public mobile? The model number is JSN-L23. I checked the compatibility list on PM and only saw the honor 8:( Thank you kindly:)

It should work. The JSN-L23 is U.S. variant of the Honor 8x. If the the information that I am seeing is correct, it does have both UMTS 850 and 1900MHz capability, as well as a relatively good range of available LTE bands.

Highlighted

thank you sir:) my sim comes in on monday i think so ill be able to test everything then. have a pleasant weekend!

Highlighted

Please add Honor 8x (also known as Honor View 10 Lite) version JSN-L21. I cant make calls and text

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@alexxey1383 Can you receive calls and texts ? Your SIM may not have provisioned coorectly . You can try adding $1 to your self service/my account .  If this doesn't work, contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@alexxey1383 wrote:

Please add Honor 8x (also known as Honor View 10 Lite) version JSN-L21. I cant make calls and text