cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: List of missing devices from Compatibility Checker

I'm not entirely sure how to do that to be honest! I think I did it but I did not notice any change so maybe I was unsuccessful 

Highlighted

Re: Introducing the new and improved phone compatibility checker

is samsung galaxy a30  A305G compatable?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Introducing the new and improved phone compatibility checker

@gerriwalsh wrote:

is samsung galaxy a30  A305G compatable?

Yes, it is.  At the very least, you need a phone with 850 and 1900MHz on the 3g network.

Highlighted

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Highlighted

Hello! I have a phone that is apparently not compatible and it is an LGA448 (model name) and it's an LG phone 🙂 I look forward to seeing it on the list!

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted

@BedroomPinky420 wrote:

Hello! I have a phone that is apparently not compatible and it is an LGA448 (model name) and it's an LG phone 🙂 I look forward to seeing it on the list!

Thanks in advance!

@BedroomPinky420 If this spec sheet is correct https://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/products/documents/F4NR%20-%20LGA448%20Spec%20Sheet_EN.pdf then this phone is not compatible with Public Mobile.  It will work with Rogers/Fido/Chatr until they shut down their GSM network at the end of 2020, or it will work with Freedom Mobile which is the only Canadian provider that uses the AWS 3G frequency pair (1700MHz + 2100MHz).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

@Selenako wrote:

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

@Selenako there are a lot of variants of the Mate 20 Pro (https://www.phonemore.com/models/huawei/mate-20-pro/) so it's hard to say 100% but I believe the variant(s) sold in Canada will be 100% compatible, and any sold for Latin America should be as well.  Phones for other regions or global versions *should* be fine for talk, text, and HSPA+ (3G) data, and may or may not provide good LTE coverage.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You list various Motorola Moto phones, but not Motorola Moto E4

Highlighted

will the LG Breeze GW525G on the system

Highlighted

My phone is a LG Q6 and I am having troubles each month with data usage.  My data works for about 3MG and then stops.