cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Q6 Compatibility

smiles0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an LG Q6, model number LG-M703 and it is not listed under LG phones that are compatible. Can this be changed or can I just not have a plan with Public?

4 REPLIES 4

@smiles0 wrote:

I have an LG Q6, model number LG-M703 and it is not listed under LG phones that are compatible. Can this be changed or can I just not have a plan with Public?

There is generally no way for an incompabile phone to be made compatible with Public Mobile. Being on the list isn't what makes it's compatible. While checking the list is generally a good idea, this list will never be 100% accurate or complete. A phone is either compatible or it isn't whether or not it's on the list. The list is meant as a general guide only.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@smiles0  According to https://www.frequencycheck.com/models/Az8wV/lg-m703-q6-lte-a-32gb it's 100% compatible

Public Mobile 3G & 4G Frequencies.
3G Frequencies 850 MHz, Band 5 (UMTS/ HSPA).1900MHz, Band 2 (UMTS/ HSPA).

4G Frequencies 1700/ 2100 MHz AWS, Band 4 (LTE/ LTE Advanced).
                             700 MHz A/B/C/E, Band 12/13/17/29 (LTE/ LTE Advanced).

It's basically got most of the PM frequencies so it will work. Make sure it's unlocked and do a factory reset before placing in the PM SIM.

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's the Canadian model so it should work just fine with Public. I don't believe it has Band 66 support so Freedom might be out of the question

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@smiles0  will work without any issues. That model is the Canadian version so you are good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.