Did you mean: 

Just unlocked Rogers Samsung G6 and it wont take my Public Mobile sim card

slick4689
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wont take my Public Mobile sim card.

6 REPLIES 6

pcouturier

I would reach to Rogers again, the phone is originally from them. I simple technical or customer service chat agent should be able to give you the unlock code. Once you have another company sim card insterted to your phone (hence Public Mobile Sim card), you should be asked for the unlock code.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@slick4689 wrote:

Wont take my Public Mobile sim card.

@slick4689You might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Hope this helps!

Post when you get it. Removing and reinserting the sim may change something. If it's a lock, which there are a few different ones, the wording will tell you if it's related to the sim, the phone or an old provider. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@slick4689 hi what do you mean it won't take it, as in it won't fit? ok you probably need a network unlock code which you can get directly from samsung customer service 

slick4689

Will have to check when i go home.Phone is not with me,I know it said something about emergency calls but it said something else as well.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

What error are you getting? Need the exact wording to be sure what's wrong.

Or are you just seeing emergency calls only?

Need Help? Let's chat.