cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just added to CPO Store: Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 4 XL.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

On the Certified Pre Owned Store, PM now offers the Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 4 XL.

the prices are:

Pixel 3 $329 Like New 64 GB (Light) Pink

Pixel 4 XL $539 Like New 64 GB White

Not too bad for the prices..... except the Pixel 3 is about to EOL on security updates, but it should receive the Android 12 update this month.

43 REPLIES 43

@on2wheels 

Swiftronics has a new Google pixel 3 xl for $269. It will likely sell out quickly at that price. You can also check out B&H Photo for deals every once in awhile. I doubt the pixel 3 at US$129 will come up again but I had also purchased my moto g7+ for US$119. So there are good deals to be had every once in awhile if you jump on them quickly.

https://swiftronics.ca/collections/smartphones/products/google-pixel-3-xl-64gb-ga01296-us-just-black...

@pkaraa 

I doubt they are going to offer black Friday deals when the regular pixel is only $799. idk why they downgraded the smaller version so much... I don't really like phablets. good on Google for making me buy the pro. 😖.  maybe I'll wait one more year or buy a used Google purchased version. this way it won't be blacklisted from people not paying their phone bill. 

pkaraa

Using Pixel 3XL on one line, best camera of that time. paid zero with rogers plan.

Will look for black friday deals for latest pixel.  

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah I was thinking the prices on these phones were a bit steep especially considering the reputation of the old Pixel batteries.  My 1yr old 4a only has a 3000mah battery and that's as small as I'd ever go, I can't imagine how long the pixel 3 lasts having one even smaller.  I'm starting to look for a phone for a senior citizen and some of the pre owned ones here are tempting but either out of stock or overpriced imho.

When can I expect the out of stock phones to be available again? Or when will they come off the site and be replaced? The 99-200$ price range is exactly what I'm looking for.

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes. I did.  A little underwhelming.  Still fun to investigate some changes.

A good one is finally scrolling screenshots.

I agree, the Pixel 4 XL price is too high here. Even if it was for 128 GB I'd maaaaaaaybe pay $400 for it.

@softech bigger screen and camera.

had anybody upgraded to android 12 yet? 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Pixel 6 out tomorrow....maybe $699 in Canada.

Pixel 6 $799 and Pixel 6 Pro $1,179

what is the "upgrade" with pro?  that's almost $400 difference

@ShawnC13 

Not a bad price considering the original pixel 3 64gb/$999 and 128gb/1129.

@darlicious wrote:

Pixel 6 $799 and Pixel 6 Pro $1,179

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@darlicious wrote:

@LeePublic 

Still a little high....I paid $129 US for the pixel 3 brand new. But I am currently having FOMO for not scoping out London Drugs secret clearance sale last week. Google pixel 4a $199 pixel 5 $399.

That would be nice.  I am starting to look for a new phone, I wish I could justify the 6  Pro lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@LeePublic 

Still a little high....I paid $129 US for the pixel 3 brand new. But I am currently having FOMO for not scoping out London Drugs secret clearance sale last week. Google pixel 4a $199 pixel 5 $399.

LeePublic

@softech It seems on the Pixel flagships they will receive their last major update right around when security updates end. Which the Pixel 3 is 3 years old. I think they should extend the security updates at least another 6 months so the user doesn't feel left behind. Given Google's past track record, they abruptly end security updates on the month 3 years after the device was launched.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

.. interesting..  Pixel 3 is getting new OS but not further Security update.

BTW, new Pixel, Pixel 6 will start getting 4 Android updates and 5 years of Security patches.  Too bad Google is not adding more patches for older Pixel

Need Help? Let's chat.