cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It was 3 months my phone still not send any messages, only received messages!

tphung5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Mod, can you please checking my account why isn't send any messages?

Here is the story.. 

My family have 3 accounts PM with $10 plan. Everything worked ok with 3 phones: iPhone 8, and 2 other umidigi a3 pro phones, just insert the Sim and call and text. One day, I was referring to my friend about the plan, he has a autiket C12 phone and I take my PM Sim to inert his phone make sure it working before he order the PM services, unlucky for him his phone couldn't working with PM even we are trying to edit apn restart phone, search on community PM...

After that I put back the

6 REPLIES 6

@tphung5 wrote:

Sorry the text too long..

After switching the Sim back to my umidigi a3 pro phone then My phone could not send any type of messages ( MMS, SMS..) I try on 2 other phones (iPhone 8 and other umidigi a3 pro). I was many different ways on community board but still not working. I think the problem is my account was blocked by some reasons because when I put other 2 Sims my phone working normally.

Please Mod reply my message then I am send my account information for you to check it.

Thanks and Regards.

Sent private message to moderator team for your problem, here's the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

tphung5

I was read all solutions on the community even announced slost the phone.. the problem is the account and only Mods can do that.

tphung5

I was trying to figure out the problem, and the system will reactivate the account. So now I want to change my plan to $15/months but I want to make sure that the problem is gone.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tphung5 , trying the service on a different phone should not affect anything.   Check the self serve to make sure the account is active and the limited usage is not consumed. 

tphung5

Sorry the text too long..

After switching the Sim back to my umidigi a3 pro phone then My phone could not send any type of messages ( MMS, SMS..) I try on 2 other phones (iPhone 8 and other umidigi a3 pro). I was many different ways on community board but still not working. I think the problem is my account was blocked by some reasons because when I put other 2 Sims my phone working normally.

Please Mod reply my message then I am send my account information for you to check it.

Thanks and Regards.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@tphung5 wrote:

Hi Mod, can you please checking my account why isn't send any messages?

Here is the story.. 

My family have 3 accounts PM with $10 plan. Everything worked ok with 3 phones: iPhone 8, and 2 other umidigi a3 pro phones, just insert the Sim and call and text. One day, I was referring to my friend about the plan, he has a autiket C12 phone and I take my PM Sim to inert his phone make sure it working before he order the PM services, unlucky for him his phone couldn't working with PM even we are trying to edit apn restart phone, search on community PM...

After that I put back the

Are you seriously you can't sent message for 3 months? Why didn't you post your issue right here for help or contact moderator team? 

Need Help? Let's chat.