cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with my Moto G

Graeme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI Public Mobile,

You called me repeatedly recently, and on the third call, I realized that there was a problem with my Motorola Moto G XT1032 smartphone, because the screen didn't light up, the phone only vibrated, so I couldn't take the call. There had been three bug reports generated, but since I couldn't find anything wrong with the phone, apart from issues with a widget, I ignored them initially, but did begin messaging you, asking who to send the bug reports to?

Then I realized that I had not downloaded the latest versions of the stock Twitter app, and the CM antivirus app. Once I installed these apps, and rebooted the phone, and tested it, the screen began to light up again when receiving a call, so the phone works again, satisfactorily.

This all relates to the recent OTA upgrade to Android Lollipop 5.0.2. The lesson of the story is to always install the latest app upgrades as soon as they become available in the Google Play Store, especially if the latest upgrade is a bug fix.

1 REPLY 1

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^I don't get it, What does this have to do with Publicmobile? It sounds like a Motorola issue to me
Need Help? Let's chat.