cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the public mobile sim compatible with Samsung Galaxy S10+

tsingh640
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

S10+ is not listed in the phone models under Samsung so I am hesitant to switch to Public mobile until I have the confirmation. 

8 REPLIES 8

iamcdn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It will be compatible. I have an S10 and mine is compatible, just joined yesterday.

Just hoping the updates from Samsung are fast.

@tsingh640 wrote:

S10+ is not listed in the phone models under Samsung so I am hesitant to switch to Public mobile until I have the confirmation. 

An S10+ from any Canadian carrier should already be unlocked.

Do you already have this phone or are you thinking about buying one?  Assuming that you already have this device, and are using it at Rogers, Bell, or Telus, and it connects to the 3g networks of any of these, that would mean that it is compatible.

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tsingh640 wrote:

Yes.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@tsingh640  I suggest you look for your particular variant of that phone on the following site, because, depending on where you got it, it MIGHT not work properly on PM.

https://www.frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/Lzarn/public-mobile-canada/devices?utf8=%E2%9C%... 

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes it is if not locked with some other operator... I am using S10+ with PM

GR
Mayor / Maire

@tsingh640 it will work as long as it's unlocked or locked to telus/Koodo but a phone that new should not be locked! 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tsingh640 

PM's sister company, Koodo, is selling Samsung S10+ to be used with Telus network.  S10+ should work with PM.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It is. Go here and https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started and scroll down to check if my phone is compatible. And follow The prompts.  The s10+ is on the list there.

@tsingh640 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.