cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone SE send/receive photos via texting not working

Marilynfan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to public mobile a few months ago and everything is working great.  Even successfully used the US Data roaming on a recent trip.  I can make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and use my cellular data to access the internet.

The only issue I have is that I am unable to send or receive photos via text messages.  I have an iphone SE.  Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

sleepingbeauty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi - I have an iPhone SE too and have received photos via text message with no problem. Have you tried making sure MMS Messaging is turned on (Settings > Messages > MMS Messaging)?

@MarilynfanMake sure you have the MMS and SMS options + data turned on

You are not specific but I assume you are having issues with other people using Android phones.IMG_0009.JPG

chantel83

is you WiFi off

DEANSWETZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Call Apple support and get your OLD phone number removed from your current iPhone se. That'll fix your problem!!

ashhiscock

I would try the below Iphone steps provided in another comment.

If this does not work you may need to contact the @moderator for further assistance.

Also try removing your sim card and cleaning with a soft cloth then putting it back int o your phone

@Marilynfan 

In your settings section in iMessage section, make sure MMS Messaging is turned on.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.