cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 IOS 13 data does not work

budder7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The phone works, texting works, and there is a public mobile LTE in the top left corner of the screen with 1 bar.  I have followed the instructions, "Setting up data on an iphone. Still no luck. Help

12 REPLIES 12

@budder7  Turn data off. Using WiFi 

1. From the Home Screen, tap Settings > General > About.
  2. After the device searches for available software updates, it will display the current version.
  3. If a 'Carrier Settings Update' is available, you will receive a pop-up notification.
  4. Tap Update.

If it's still a problem then you must submit a ticket to PM as they might have to reset your account from their end.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@budder7  did you check your self service account to see if you have any data remaining? See @popping 's picture. If there isn't any showing, then you are out of it. 

budder7

Thank you for all your replies. Unfortunately nothing has worked so far.I can still call and text, receive calls,and texts, but can't get anything over the internet. Still open to and needing help

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@budder7 

Try my  easy procedure to configure your iPhone.

1. Take out your PM SIM card

2.  Turn off your iPhone

3.  Wait for 5 minutes

4.  Insert your PM SIM card

5.  Turn on your iPhone again

@budder7 wrote:

I go to: Settings, Cellular,Cellular Data Network. At the top of the screen is the heading Cellular Data A subtitle appears below that is Personal Hotspot the APN which is set to isp.mb.com. Username and password is next and then reset settings. That is all that appears on that screen. I don't know where all that other info goes.

@budder7  If your don't see the option then it means the APN settings get generated automatically by Apple. Just make sure you have the latest updates and try a network reset.

Go to settings > general > about

And make sure you have the latest Public Mobile carrier settings installed.

budder7

I go to: Settings, Cellular,Cellular Data Network. At the top of the screen is the heading Cellular Data A subtitle appears below that is Personal Hotspot the APN which is set to isp.mb.com. Username and password is next and then reset settings. That is all that appears on that screen. I don't know where all that other info goes.

@budder7 wrote:

APN setting is:

isp.mb.com

@budder7 

i7.PNG

@budder7 it should look like this:

Screenshot_20200323-162159.jpg

budder7

APN setting is:

isp.mb.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

@budder7 wrote:

The phone works, texting works, and there is a public mobile LTE in the top left corner of the screen with 1 bar.  I have followed the instructions, "Setting up data on an iphone. Still no luck. Help

This <- is the go to reference for all things aPple and data. Skip through some parts but keep reading.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@budder7  could you post your APN settings here so that we can take a look at them? Please omit all personal imformation. Thanks. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@budder7  Try a network reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.