Signed up today... but wont let me use my 6gb of data.... the data symbol shows as lte or 3g but doesnt allow data usage... i reset my network setting and tried to set the apn but no such setting exists.
Manual network selection
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap Carrier.
If the Carrier option does not appear with a Public Mobile SIM card in the device.
3. Slide the Automatic slider to the off position to start scanning for networks.
4. Select desired carrier.
5. Press the Home button.
An iPhone can automatically detect network settings.
If the handset can't access mobile data or send MMS messages, you can manually check the settings by doing the following:
1. From the Home screen tap Settings
2. Select Mobile/Cellular
3. Select Mobile data network/Cellular data network
4. Fill in the following details in the relevant fields for your device from this website: https://apn-canada.gishan.net/
There was a network problem today across Canada, but it should be resolved by now. Looks like there's a few issues still going on. Maybe you are in affected area?
Please, check here: click here
Came across one neat video that promise you ability to change APN settings on your iPhone 6 plus. I though, I will let you know, just in case: click here