cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid port for new account - no incoming calls

joneseybones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No incoming calls for my new port over number from VOIP.ms. Outbound calling and inbound/outbound SMS works for the ported number.

I have now deleted/released the DID from VOIP.ms, so it should be routable.

This is an issue for my account and my partner's as well.

4 REPLIES 4

joneseybones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I was suprised about incoming SMS working... I'll give it some time, as it's only been a few hours for the port, so possibly something else with the call routing for the DID needs to change for incoming calls.

I've flagged a moderator to see if they can investigate as well.

I did receive a text message from Public Mobile after about 20 minutes after porting saying that they are experiencing difficulties processing my request and to contact them, so I'm suspicious that something didn't port successfully, at least initially.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@joneseybones wrote:

No incoming calls for my new port over number from VOIP.ms. Outbound calling and inbound/outbound SMS works for the ported number.

I have now deleted/released the DID from VOIP.ms, so it should be routable.

This is an issue for my account and my partner's as well.

If you are sure that there is nothing wrong with your configuration on the VoIP side, Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs max, 1 message at a time). Be sure though, otherwise you might waste their time.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is strange that incoming SMS works but incoming calls do not.  In order for inbound anything to work, the number needs to be ported over successfully. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

how long has it been from what i recall non cllular numbers can take upyp 24-48 hours to complete a port.

Need Help? Let's chat.