cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invaild SIM card - network locked SIM card inserted

bradwina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is now giving me a message invalid SIM card. Networked locked SIM card inserted. I have had the phone on Public Mobile for about 1 year now.  It is asking me to enter a Network unlock code.  How can I fix this issue or get an unlock code?

4 REPLIES 4

LTE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You bought / got a Newer phone.  only phone relocked is iphone Jailbreaks. 

go buy you phone code below and dont wasted other time for being a Bull**bleep**er.

https://www.cellunlocker.net

@tbark wrote:

Did you have it on another network after you left PM? If you did, sometime their SIM card will cause a lock on the Phone. Try calling them to see if it is locked and if it is they will unlock it for free.

There have been some phones that do lock to the carrier of the very first sim card insterted.

But, phones do not and cannot be locked by another provider simply by inserting that company's sim card.

There have also been some cases of iPhone devices that had been previously unlocked, but that relock themselves. This is because of the way Apple does locking and unlocking differently than any other manufacturer.  These instances are either because of error or because of some type of crackdown on people inproperly making changes to the unlocked device list.  Apple maintains a database list of specific devices that will allow any sim card to be used.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what phone are you using?  stange that the phone got relocked?  who was the orriginal carrier you might need to contact them to get an unlock code.

can you try any other sim cards in the phone? and or your sim card in another phone?

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you have it on another network after you left PM? If you did, sometime their SIM card will cause a lock on the Phone. Try calling them to see if it is locked and if it is they will unlock it for free.

Need Help? Let's chat.