cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection, receiving texts and e-mails

Roljo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lots of data in my plan (not used), my APN settings are good, my data is turned on. I still can’t access the internet! I also receive text messages and emails 2 to 3 days later than originally sent by sender! I am loosing important opportunities and contracts due to this. Very angry customer! Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Roljo 

You could try re-provisioning your service:

the lost/stolen phone trick:

1. Login to your self-serve account.

2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]

3. Logoff

4. Wait 5 minutes and login again

5. Report your phone found.

6. Reboot phone.

vinnyc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Roljo wrote:

I have lots of data in my plan (not used), my APN settings are good, my data is turned on. I still can’t access the internet! I also receive text messages and emails 2 to 3 days later than originally sent by sender! I am loosing important opportunities and contracts due to this. Very angry customer! Please help.

which phone do you have. try another phone to see if problem still exists.

try resetting your phone but backup it up first espicially sdcards

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is very odd.  Text messages have nothing to do with data.  MMS messages do.  Even if a data connection is not working, the text messages should not be affected.  It seems like there is something wrong with the phone.  As suggested, provide the phone model and any additional details and we can offer more focused suggestions. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

What phone and OS are you running?  Have you enabled Do Not Disturb by accident?

Toggle Airplane mode on and off.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@Roljo  What is the make and model of your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.