cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Incoming Call issues

reuben1996
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Had someone try to call me and the call failed. Next morning this person was able to get through. Then somebody else calls me that afternoon, call didn't go through again. Both failed calls mentioned hearing some kind of static when they tried calling. However calls were made in between and after the failed calls so I'm not sure what or where the issue is

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

I think it has something to do with an overload on the networks since everybody is isolated. especially on high traffic hours.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@reuben1996  try restarting your phone, turn it off, wait 30 seconds and restart it. There have been been capacity problems with service across all the traditional telecom companies. Since you received calls around the dropped calls, it could be on their end or PM's.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@reuben1996 wrote:

Had someone try to call me and the call failed. Next morning this person was able to get through. Then somebody else calls me that afternoon, call didn't go through again. Both failed calls mentioned hearing some kind of static when they tried calling. However calls were made in between and after the failed calls so I'm not sure what or where the issue is

Were they in a place where cell reception is poor when making the calls?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@reuben1996  Check you phone's call filtering privacy settings. Maybe you are only allowing calls through from people that have previously called?

Need Help? Let's chat.