cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Calls no longer working on my BlackBerry Classic

ziggyp22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all.

I hope someone can help with this...I am stumped. I have been with Public Mobile for several years and all of a sudden, I cannot receive any incoming calls on my BlackBerry Classic. I only realized it today, but am sure that it has only started recently.

I can send/receive texts and make outgoing calls, but no incoming calls will work. Incoming calls go directly to voice mail. I ensured that do not disturb is turned off, call forwarding is turned off, and all diverts have been cancelled on the phone itself.

I have Googled this issue at the BlackBerry level and tried everything suggested, to correct it on the phone itself. Nothing has worked.....could this be something on Public Mobile's end? Did anything change recently or is there something that you can suggest to help me? Any ideas?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

ziggyp22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your help...I tried everything you said and pinpointed it to my BlackBerry Classic. As a last resort, I did a factory reset and everything is working great again now....thanks for your help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still running my Z30...works fine. Must be your end. There're all kinds of little forwarding dial control codes to look at.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ziggyp22, First check your call forwarding settings.  It is possible that you (somehow) turned on call forwarding for all calls (not just busy/unanswered calls).  If that's not the case, If you are able to, put your SIM card into another (unlocked) phone, and see if you are able to receive calls.  If still not working, definitely get in touch with moderator team (via private message), and ask them to check on the Public Mobile side.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.