cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: IWIK's "Data Witness" for Android - Getting started and brief overview

So it's been a long time since an update here, things have been crazy, I've finally left the counter going for a few full consecutive terms and yes I think the 90 days is off, I'll be updating that ASAP. It's a little confusing to check as I'm not 100% sure when exactly terms are starting and ending (like do you get that 90th day? half of the first day?)

Anyway, we will be moving forward soon.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@IWIK, i find the renewal point has been changing since I first installed the software on my device.  when I signed up, renewals happened at 21h00 Toronto time, on the payment due date.  Now, 20 or so months later, it’s happening at 06h00 on the renewal date, 9 hours later.

I don’t know if this matters or not, but just a thought of something that might be an issue.

mimmo
Oracle

@IWIK not sure if this is the right area, but my wishlist would be to have a daily budget reminder/alert.  Ie data remaining/ days left = daily budget.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Every time this thread is referenced in a new thread or response, I read through it, and pick up little bits from it.

I love the way this forum works, and how everyone is so awesome about it.  

The cool part is the interaction with the developer is so fluid.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Wow, I'm on this community for quite a while and just found out about this app!! Great, app, thanks for making it 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.