cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want port my current PC sim in a new phone set and want to keep PC online account active

ferdousimam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want port my current PC sim in a new phone set and want to keep PC online account active

4 REPLIES 4

@will13am wrote:

@ferdousimam, if you are looking for moderator team assistance with your number port, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Ok it looks like I misunderstood. Do you want to port from PC to PM or would you like to change the phone set? I just assumed PC was a misspell, sorry about that

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ferdousimam wrote:

I want port my current PC sim

@ferdousimam  Does PC refer to President's Choice? When you say port do you mean transfer your number from PC to Public Mobile?

in a new phone set and want to keep PC online account active

Once you port over a number the PC account will automatically close.

Your message is very cryptic. You need to provide more info so that we can help you.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ferdousimam, if you are looking for moderator team assistance with your number port, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You can just move it if your new phone is unlocked

If it's locked You can contact the manufacturer of the phone to have it unlocked for free

Which phone is it?

Need Help? Let's chat.