Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for the sim card but did not recieve it

Naim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

Gblackma:

As for the order number being used as a Canada Post reference number, that is generally true. However, of late, some orders have been going out using lettermail which isn't trackable.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@totalUser 

Yup, I have provided them with  both the options

Cheers

@ddeep91 

If op doesn't have another activated account I'm not sure they will be able to file a ticket

Direct link is probably better choice

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Thanks

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naim 

When did you order the Simcard?

If it's been more then 7 days already  please submit a ticket with your order number

Follow the steps below:

To Submit a ticket, start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon

• Click The "?" at the bottom right corner.
    This connects to the Autobot SImon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts.

(CLICK on the " Account Specific Question " and afterwards click on "No, I want a human and you will see an "Submit a ticket Click me!)
           Type a message describing the problem

OR  

You can also >>>Click here<<< to connect with SImon and submit a ticket.

If you are unable to create a ticket using Simon, since you don't have an account active.

You can contact them directly using (Private Message) this Moderator Team.

Make sure you enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem.

The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Naim did you get a confirmation email? Your PM order number is your Canada post tracking number.  Check it using Canada post tracking. If it's been more than 5 business days, its probably lost. You have to contact the moderators for a replacement. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you purchased it from public mobile Contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If you made purchase someplace else, contact the seller

Need Help? Let's chat.