Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to be able to make INTERNATIONAL CALLS

nedcundall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nedcundall you've gotten a few good replies already.  If the country(s) you want to call is included in the list of covered countries, then yes the 400min long distance add-on bundle is your best bet.  If not, you have a few options:

1) Go to your nearest grocery or convenience store and purchase an international long-distance calling card that covers the country(s) you want to call, and dial the local access number on the back.  

2) Use a VoIP service like Fongo, Hangouts, Talkatone, etc.  You may need to load credit and pay per min, just like you would with the other options.

3) If the people you want to call use services like WhatsApp, Skype, Hangouts, Facetime, Duo, (and dozens others), you could call them over WiFi or mobile data for free, no matter where they are in the world.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nedcundall  What countries?

Take note it's two steps to buy an add-on. Guide below.

Guide Click Me. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@nedcundall buy the 400 minutes,  $15 international addon. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • You an buy the $15 international calling add-on which allows you to call the following countries.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

You could purchase a LD calling card or use wi-fi apps like Skype, TextNow, or WhatsApp for countries that are not included.

Need Help? Let's chat.