cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a PUK number

sargehawk93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there my email is xxxxxxx@gmail.com my phone number is xxxxxxxxx i have had this phone for a very long time and i went to put the sim card pin in and now its asking me for a PUK number i went to login to my account and it asked me for a question i can't even get that right at least the email is correct just i cant login to the account please help me as i am in fear of loosing my public mobile service i cant believe you guys have done this by leaving us in the dark like this I know the pin for the sim card just i had 1 try left and now i cant use it at all please save my service public mobile!

4 REPLIES 4

Douglas6544

need to submit a ticket

DonC

After a provider unlock code is given and does not woek. And sim lock pin is required. If asked for a PUK and using a samsung device contact samsung via their website and utilize their live chat. Supply the EMIE number and info then they will provide a master unlock and a pin #

sargehawk93

Already solved i called the company i was so upset and everything about it and they helped me 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sargehawk93 I have edited your personal info as this is a public community. 

To get PUK code, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account details. 

Need Help? Let's chat.