cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having problems calling out and receiving calls

joshuamontyfong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My phone serivce seems to not being working. I'm not able to make phone calls out and if someone tries to call me they go directly to voicemail.  I'm signed up for autopay and I think I'm all paided up.  Can someone please help me to see if my account is active or if this is just a network issue

Thanks,

Rod

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bvereshagen @joshuamontyfong 

check it out is issue Towers Map in your area...outages Here link, 

something maybe is help, do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Bvereshagen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Whatever it was seems to be resolved. My phone's voice and text is now worling and I verified that someone else who was having problems is now ok.

Bvereshagen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same issue. I called a friend who is a public mobile customer and had him try his phone. He cannot call out or text either. Looks like a neteork issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joshuamontyfong 

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and if still not fix it please you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@joshuamontyfong wrote:

I think I'm all paided up.  Can someone please help me to see if my account is active or if this is just a network issue

@joshuamontyfong  best is to logon My Account yourself and confirm if your Account is Active.  I understand you have signed up for Autopay, but Autopay could fail for various reasons (either from PM side or from the CC side)

If you see your account is suspended on My Account, try to manually pay in My Account by going to Payment Tab

@joshuamontyfong 

By chance, is your phone a  LG G7 Thinq?  

A few customers with this phone have had issues with calling the last couple of days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/No-call-service-but-has-SMS-and-Da...

Either a factory reset of phone or update the Google app.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@joshuamontyfong wrote:

Hi,

My phone serivce seems to not being working. I'm not able to make phone calls out and if someone tries to call me they go directly to voicemail.  I'm signed up for autopay and I think I'm all paided up.  Can someone please help me to see if my account is active or if this is just a network issue

Thanks,

Rod

@joshuamontyfong 

Can you TEXT in and out?

Is this something new?

When you call 611 from your device, what does it say?

Check these things:

• Ensure your Do Not Disturb (DND) was accidentally enabled.
  • Reboot your phone
  • Toggle into airplane mode, than back again
  • Perform a reset of your network settings
  • Ensure you phone has it latest software updates
  • Can you try your SIM card into another compatible phone to see if calls work in/out, this should rule out a phone setting/issue

@t_p Checking status won't help if the renewal is now.  It'll say expired even if it's not.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@joshuamontyfong wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Rod

Can you still log in to your account? Check the status and the Payment tab to see tf your autopay has indeed gone through.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@joshuamontyfong wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Rod

Send a text message and use some data. Those won't work on a suspended account either.

Need Help? Let's chat.