cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: I lost my phone and I have the new sim card, now I need my sim card active with my current numbe

Go to the Public Mobile website. Click on MyAccount. Your user name is your email typically that you use for communication. Hopefully you remember that one. Click on forgot your password and Publi Mobile will send you a link in the email you use to reset your password. Follow the links in this email and then once logged in to your account click on Plan and Add Ons then click on Change SIM Card , Follow the links to change out your SIM to your New SIM. Yoursame  plan will then be switched over to your new SIM card. 

Cheers 

Oracle

Re: I lost my phone and I have the new sim card, now I need my sim card active with my current numbe

@maheish wrote:

I don't know my account, I forgot it, so please help me, is there any other way?

As mentioned earlier, you can reset your account password as long as you know your email and the answer to your security question. After resetting your password, it is simple to just change your sim number to new one. No need to contact mod and wait a day or two unless you are not able to reset your password.

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@Valhafting wrote:

Well I have the same problem I’m able to log in and change my SIM card but I cannot reactivate my phone after that! It won’t let me submit outstanding payment still waiting for help from moderator poor customer service as they are so slow to reply.

What error are you getting when trying to make a payment?  Did you try clearing your browser's cache & using incognity/privacy mode?