cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost internet connection.

crtnawwan9623
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can make a call. But I have no data access. I still have a lot of data left this month:

1GB Promo 0  /  1024 MB
4.5GB at 3G Speed
563.822  /  4608 MB
8 REPLIES 8

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

TRY ANOTHER PHONE WITH YOUR SIM, MAKE SURE THAT IT IS NOT THE PHONE PROBLEM. THEN SENT MESSAGE TO MANAGEMENT TEAM SEE IF THEY COULD HELP.

dangj6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try to see if your phone has disabled data (maybe due to phone's monthly data limit reached becauze it may nit be setup appropriately ... ex: resets on 19th according to phone but your plan may reset on 15th)

Also check if you see LTE on the top.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mpcdesign Hahahahahahahaha 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@crtnawwan9623, this is what I do, and not in a particular order:

1. Scream at my phone, "WHY"
  2. Throw my phone against the wall, or ground
  3. Scream again, at my phone "WHY"
  4. No, don't do this! 

Pick up the phone, shut it off and leave it off for 30 seconds minimum, and restart it. Make sure Data is turned on. If data worked before, it could be a bad reception area that you are in, and then Scream at your phone, "WHY!"

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@crtnawwan9623  

You can try a few things:

1. Turn your phone off take out the SIM re insert it then turn it on.

2. Reset your phone, network and APN settings. 

3. Manually input APN settings unless you have a samsung, usually that will be automatic with samsung. 

4. Check your network make sure you are linked up to Public Mobile. If you are not manually change your network to Public Mobile. 

Further issues you may need to check with a moderator. But first do all the suggested items that have been proposed by @gblackma@geopublic 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@crtnawwan9623 wrote:

I can make a call. But I have no data access. I still have a lot of data left this month:

1GB Promo 0  /  1024 MB
4.5GB at 3G Speed
563.822  /  4608 MB

Try putting phone in Airplane mode for a coupla minutes. Reboot phone and see if that helps. Let us know.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@crtnawwan9623  try enabling data and restarting your phone, wait 30 seconds and restart it.  If this doesn't work what's the make and model of your phone?  Thanks.  Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@crtnawwan9623 wrote:

1GB Promo 0  /  1024 MB
4.5GB at 3G Speed
563.822  /  4608 MB

@crtnawwan9623 wrote:

1GB Promo 0  /  1024 MB
4.5GB at 3G Speed
563.822  /  4608 MB

1. Make sure data is on
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Power down remove the sim from your device wait 15 minutes and try it.

What type of device do you have? If iPhone reset network settings. If Android check your APN settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.