cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost my phone and would like to purchase another.

dawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost my phone and would like to purchase another or find out how to activate a phone that was given to me by a friend.  

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Maybe the business wants to increase its incoming phone call Volume.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Dawn,

Please delete your work phone number. We are customers just like you, and your phone number is not needed for a reply. Google searches this site on a very regular basis, and unless your business wants unwanted telephone calls, I strongly suggest you delete the number as soon as possible. Thank you.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@dawn,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost yourphone.

You can temporarily disable your cellular service. This can be done by logging to your self serve account here, then come back here and click on Phone-lost-or-stolen.

You can also disable auto-pay (if configured) from your self serve account here.

To receive a free SIM card replacement, you must send an email to Public Mobile. Follow these steps : "replacement SIM card"

To get a new smartphone that will work on Public Mobile, you have to purchase a phone unlocked or locked to Telus/Koodo.

I suggest you Telus (online only), Apple, Google Nexus, Microsoft, Staples, Best buy, Costco and Walmart

We hope that you will be back ASAP on Public Mobile !

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. PM NO LONGER sells Handsets.

Telus Online ONLY, Koodo Physical Stores as long as Handsets have Purple label on them, Google Store, Best Buy, Wal-Mart Prepaid Phones, NOT the Regular Postpaid Stock, As Contractual clauses prevent these from Selling to NON-Clients, Microsoft, Apple Stores, Staples are Places to list

Need Help? Let's chat.