cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gemma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I couldn't get incoming calls. it goes to voicemail right away. Help please!

I have used Public mobile for two years. this morning, I couldn't get incoming calls. it goes to voicemail right away. My work couldn't reach me. do you know why? please help! !!I can still call out though.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Re: I couldn't get incoming calls. it goes to voicemail right away. Help please!

@Gemma   try reseat the SIM (power down, take out the SIM, wipe it clean, put it back and power it up)

it happened to me before, too.  A normal reboot without reseat didn't work.  At least for me, it only work after reseating the SIM

Gemma

Re: I couldn't get incoming calls. it goes to voicemail right away. Help please!

reseat SIM worked. thank you!!!

Gemma

oh no, it went back to voicemail again. HELP!!!m what is going on here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Gemma  are you in a new area today?  (wondering if this is an issue with the signal in the area)

definitely try another SIM reseat.

If still only work briefly, or not at all, I guess time to open a ticket with Mod, they might be able to reset something on the back end

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Gemma

I am in the same area. i tried to talk to Simon, it keep saying "My account is suspended", "payment processed but no change", but my account status is active.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Gemma 

Simon can be annoying., open ticket with direct message.

(but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your Community inbox after 

Mod will work with you via sending messages there 

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@Gemma wrote:

oh no, it went back to voicemail again. HELP!!!m what is going on here.

• Try forcing your phone to 3G mode (aka HSPA or WCDMA) - disabling LTE.
  • Try undoing any call forwarding that might have been inadvertently set by dialing ##21# and ##004#

Moved:

Moved:

Need Help? Let's chat.