cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot receive incoming texts or calls

Francisco_Llano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do not enter messages and calls to my cell phone. I can call and my bill is already paid.

5 REPLIES 5

Revis12-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Check that your sim card is in place properly if that does not cure it you may need new sim card 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Francisco_Llano wrote:

Do not enter messages and calls to my cell phone. I can call and my bill is already paid.

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case. They get back to you in 1-3 hours.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Francisco_Llano  Did you port your number in from another carrier? If you did, you will not be able to receive calls until it has successfully been ported. Also, you may experience some issues with receiving short codes via text (e.g. banks, transit) for 2-3 days. Hope this helps, keep us updated!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Francisco_Llano wrote:

@Francisco_Llano  If you ported your number from another provider then that is normal until the port completes. If it's been more than 24 hours then you port might be stuck and you need to submit a ticket to PM so that they can resubmit the port.

stpm-new.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.