cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't recieve me calls for some reason! Some calls comes in and lots of call don't get through

vanbc13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I got a problem a lot of my calls are not coming through to me for some reason. I have friends and family trying to call me and my phone does not ring or show missed calls!

My new area code that public gave me is 672. Is the new area code causing all the problems?

I get text sms fine and friends tell me that they tried calling me a few times and I never heard a ring or missed call message at all! BUT I did get my dentist calling and a few others.

My phone has been tested it does work fine! But I can't keep losing my calls! For sure ooma telo landline will not get through to public mobile!

1 REPLY 1

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@vanbc13 Yes, new area code causes problems. You need to change your number to old area code like 236 or 778 through your self-service account. After that, just in case, contact moderators and ask them to restart your account from their end to prevent any further issues: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.