cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not access my APN setting

Rita61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My Iphone is 7.Unfortunetly i have not access to APN setting so i don’t have data. Public mobile has not customer service. I really confused how to solve the problem.

3 REPLIES 3

zero_gravity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Rita61 wrote:

Hello,

My Iphone is 7.Unfortunetly i have not access to APN setting so i don’t have data. Public mobile has not customer service. I really confused how to solve the problem.

So for the iPhone it should be Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network

If this is not accessible, I read that it could mean your phone is locked to your previous carrier if you bought it through them. I am not an iPhone user so I'm simply giving you what a Google search gave me.

If your phone is locked, good news. It's easily unlocked. The carrier you got the phone from is legally required to unlock it for free in Canada even if you have cancelled your service. You'll have to call them and they will walk you through it.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Rita61You shouldn't need to change your Public Mobile APN on an iPhone 7. Under Settings -> General -> About does it show the Public Mobile carrier profile?

What is the issue you are having?

Carrier info iOSCarrier info iOS

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rita61, is the information on the apple site of any value to resolving your issue?

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201699

Need Help? Let's chat.