cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidently lost all my contacts and photos from my moto g phone how do i recover all that back?

jessiccat2709
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost all my contacts and photos from my moto g android phone and I would like to know how can I recover all that back 

17 REPLIES 17

yale45

An excellent Android contacts recovery program is required for the task - MobiKin Doctor for Android . This tool is easy to manage as you can retrieve lost or deleted contacts from phone memory or SIM card through only several clicks. Furthermore, before you make the recovery, the program allows you to preview all the missing or deleted contacts information from the phone memory, including name, phone number, email address, company address and so on.

yale45

An excellent Android contacts and photos recovery program is required for the task - MobiKin Doctor for Android. This tool is easy to manage as you can retrieve lost or deleted data from phone memory or SIM card through only several clicks. Furthermore, before you make the recovery, the program allows you to preview all the missing or deleted data.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Rubbish.  Just sync your contacts to your GMail account and you'll never have to worry about losing them.  There's really no reason not to, your Gmail account is essentially required to use your Android device anyway.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CecicliaGarcia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Admittedly, contacts list is one of the most significant data on a mobile phone, especially for those businessmen who have saved many vital phone numbers of their big clients on Android phone. Losing contacts from mobile phone means that they are likely to lose business. Thus, it is of great importance to recover deleted contacts from Android phone as soon as the loss happens.

In order to help entirely restore lost contacts from Android. With Coolmuster Android Contacts Recovery software, you are able to preview the whole contacts on your Android phone, including deleted and existing ones. While, one thing to notice is that if you mistakenly delete phone numbers, you should keep your phone intact until you work a recovery software to retrieve them. That's because when you continue to add or edit contacts with your Android mobile phone, your deleted contacts may be overwritten by new data, then you will lose them forever.

ianmcewan

In this case, a Motorola Phone Data Recovery can help you a lot.

If you want to recover all contacts and photos easily from your Moto, you can follow the guide here:

How to recover data from Motorola phone?

EmilyBaker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Few solutions to get back deleted contacts and photos on a phone.

Solution 1: restore from previous backup files. (backup on computer or Cloud account)

Solution 2: restore from recovery software,. (no backup before)

lenenase

Accidently lost contacts and pictures are retrievable from the internal memory storage or the sd card. And you'll need to use Android recover data software to slightly scan your moto g first.

srlawren

@deveauwelle32 this is a pretty old thread and I suspect @jessiccat2709 has either already recovered her lost contacts or has moved on with her life.  Regardless, the info you've posted might be helpful to others, except that it looks like you may have forgotten to hyperlink anything....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

deveauwelle32

It is possible to recover the contacts from moto g phone, you just need to select some professional data recovery software to help you. Here I share a powerful tool: Android data recovery tool for you to try, you can quickly find your lost contacts back to your Android phone. 

And some useful guides are for you to read in details: recover deleted contacts and photos on Android phone.

smalling123

It is possible to retrieve your contacts and photos from your moto g phone in a fast time.

You just use Android data recovery tool, it can solve your problem in an efficient way.

Without much time, you can get your deleted photos and contacts back to your phone.

Stormy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

threadnecromancersmotivational.jpg

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srlawren I'm Cheap Smiley Tongue.

That, and I also have iDrive that gives me 50Gb

Either way, your solution is easier than mine....

@srlawren wrote:

@TheOldVR I couldn't agree more with your suggestions and I rely heavily on syncing everything to the big G as well.  

One note on pics to Google Photos:  you can elect to sync full-quality (full file size) photos to Google Photos and not need to sync originals to a PC manually.  If you do that of course, it does count against your data quota so it's only an option if you don't use a ton of data, or you don't mind paying for additional storage.  I recently ran out and opted into 100GB of storage for I think $2.79 a month.  I can live with that.  🙂

@srlawren wrote:

@TheOldVR I couldn't agree more with your suggestions and I rely heavily on syncing everything to the big G as well.  

One note on pics to Google Photos:  you can elect to sync full-quality (full file size) photos to Google Photos and not need to sync originals to a PC manually.  If you do that of course, it does count against your data quota so it's only an option if you don't use a ton of data, or you don't mind paying for additional storage.  I recently ran out and opted into 100GB of storage for I think $2.79 a month.  I can live with that.  🙂

for $1 a year.

Is a good deal....

srlawren

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A few suggestions for you as I swap phones on a very regular basis.

1. Store all of your contacts in your Gmail contact list. This means that it will follow you everywhere and can't be lost
  2. Use Google calendar on your phone so the same as noted above RE contacts applies
  3. Download and use the Google Photos app - this will constantly back up all of your photos at a very good quality
  4. Even with Google Photos make sure you download your originals to your home PC on a regular basis
  5. Back up your app data to your Google account - cool feature that helps in the case that you are restoring or transferring phones

That's it - enjoy!

Iasshjy
Android Recovery Mac is a professional recovery tool designed for retrieving data from Android smartphone. It can recover Android contacts, SMS, photos, music and video in a simple way that you just need to root your Motorola at first. Then you can follow me to learn how to recovery of you Motorola.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

Depending upon how you lost your contacts, they may still be on your SIM card.

Go into your phone's settings, and look for Import. Upon clicking Import, all of your contacts will reappear.

Note: If you recreate your Gmail account, first check to see if your contacts have been downloaded. If they have been, do not click Import as you may end up with duplicates of all of your contacts.

Cheers.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

When you purchased your Moto G, you were given 50 GB of additional space in your phone-related Google account under Drive, assuming that you enabled Gmail to download into your Moto G.

Every time that a new contact was created, a new photo taken, or anything added or deleted to or from Drive, Drive was updated.

To recover what you temporarily lost, delete that phone-related Gmail account from your Moto G. Then, add the account to your phone as if it were a new one. Drive will recognize it as a new account, and will react by downloading your contacts and photos.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.