cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: I accidently lost all my contacts and photos from my moto g phone how do i recover all that back

@deveauwelle32 this is a pretty old thread and I suspect @jessiccat2709 has either already recovered her lost contacts or has moved on with her life.  Regardless, the info you've posted might be helpful to others, except that it looks like you may have forgotten to hyperlink anything....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
lenenase
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: I accidently lost all my contacts and photos from my moto g phone how do i recover all that back

Accidently lost contacts and pictures are retrievable from the internal memory storage or the sd card. And you'll need to use Android recover data software to slightly scan your moto g first.

EmilyBaker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Few solutions to get back deleted contacts and photos on a phone.

Solution 1: restore from previous backup files. (backup on computer or Cloud account)

Solution 2: restore from recovery software,. (no backup before)

ianmcewan

In this case, a Motorola Phone Data Recovery can help you a lot.

If you want to recover all contacts and photos easily from your Moto, you can follow the guide here:

How to recover data from Motorola phone?

CecicliaGarcia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Admittedly, contacts list is one of the most significant data on a mobile phone, especially for those businessmen who have saved many vital phone numbers of their big clients on Android phone. Losing contacts from mobile phone means that they are likely to lose business. Thus, it is of great importance to recover deleted contacts from Android phone as soon as the loss happens.

In order to help entirely restore lost contacts from Android. With Coolmuster Android Contacts Recovery software, you are able to preview the whole contacts on your Android phone, including deleted and existing ones. While, one thing to notice is that if you mistakenly delete phone numbers, you should keep your phone intact until you work a recovery software to retrieve them. That's because when you continue to add or edit contacts with your Android mobile phone, your deleted contacts may be overwritten by new data, then you will lose them forever.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Rubbish.  Just sync your contacts to your GMail account and you'll never have to worry about losing them.  There's really no reason not to, your Gmail account is essentially required to use your Android device anyway.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
yale45

An excellent Android contacts and photos recovery program is required for the task - MobiKin Doctor for Android. This tool is easy to manage as you can retrieve lost or deleted data from phone memory or SIM card through only several clicks. Furthermore, before you make the recovery, the program allows you to preview all the missing or deleted data.

yale45

An excellent Android contacts recovery program is required for the task - MobiKin Doctor for Android . This tool is easy to manage as you can retrieve lost or deleted contacts from phone memory or SIM card through only several clicks. Furthermore, before you make the recovery, the program allows you to preview all the missing or deleted contacts information from the phone memory, including name, phone number, email address, company address and so on.

Need Help? Let's chat.