cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P20 Lite

kodalux
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone tell me if the Huawei P20 lite is compatible with PM in Ontario?  I don't see it in the drop down list.

8 REPLIES 8

@kodalux  That model will work with Public. According to the specs it supports the following bands:

3G WCDMA Bands: 1,2,4,5,8 / FDD LTE Bands: 2,4,5,7,12,17,28

@kodaluxIf it had been with Fido before and has been unlocked, then it will work with Public Mobile.

kodalux

It's actually my son's old phone he no longer uses...he was with Fido.  So I'm assuming it should work then?

kodalux

Model is ANE-LX3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kodalux  Do you have the model number?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@kodalux wrote:

Can someone tell me if the Huawei P20 lite is compatible with PM in Ontario?  I don't see it in the drop down list.

Koodo and Telus were selling Huawei P20 Lite to be used in Telus network.  Canadian version should work wiht PM.  It is locked to Bell or Rogers, you need to get it unclocked before using with PM.

If you have a dual SIM version (i.e. non Canadian version) , it may not work with PM.  You can test it by borrowing a Bell, Koodo, Telus SIM card from friends.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kodalux wrote:

Koodo and Telus were selling Huawei P20 Lite to be used in Telus network.  Canadian version should work wiht PM.  It is locked to Bell or Rogers, you need to get it unclocked before using with PM.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@kodalux If the phone is a Canadian model, then it would work.
Need Help? Let's chat.