cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock my public mobile cellphone?

HARDEV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to unlock my public mobile cellphone?

4 REPLIES 4

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

And there should be no charge to unlock your phones from the cell phone companies. Unless, you go to those small kiosks in the store that only cells phone cases, and screen protectors! 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mahaklado01, if you purchased the phone from Public Mobile (way back when Public Mobile used to sell phones), or from Koodo or Telus, you can send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to unlock for you.  If the phone was purchased elsewhere, you would need to contact that carrier.  Of course, if you used that phone with Public mobile, it would have to be locked to one of the Telus family companies...

mahaklado01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was with public mobile last year and i have Samsung galaxy s3 mini phone. I wants to unlock it. Can u help me to do so? Thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If this phone is sourced from Public Mobile, Koodo, Telus, please contact the moderator team with phone IMEI and they should be able to supply the SIM unlock code.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.