Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a phone

EmmaJack86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get a phone n how does it work 

9 REPLIES 9

If it's the Samsung galaxy a5 2017, @EmmaJack86 . Then according to this post  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Is-anyone-using-the-Galaxy-A5-2017/td... it will work on PM's network.

What's the make of the phone @EmmaJack86 ? Thanks ie what A5?

@EmmaJack86 wrote:

A5 

EmmaJack86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A5 

@EmmaJack86  do you have a phone currently?

If so, which phone do you have? We can tell you if it will work or not.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You have to have your own phone. If you shop at Costco, they usually have some budget phones for sale. Usually Samsung or Motorola brand.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@EmmaJack86 wrote:

@EmmaJack86  Public is a Bring Your Own Device provider. You can purchase phones from Amazon, Costco, Best Buy etc. Then follow this article to get started:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@EmmaJack86 wrote:

Hey @EmmaJack86 ,

Public Mobile has "Bring your own phone"  plan deals only.

once you have a phone you can choose a pre-paid plan with PM.

You can order a sim card online or buy a simcard from local stores eg.(Walmart, london drugs)

You can see all the plans offered by  PM HERE

Cheers

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile does not sell phones..any phone that is unlocked that is compatible with Public Mobile can be used. Just buy a sim card and put it in 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@EmmaJack86 wrote:

Public Mobile doesn't offer phones.  You will need to purchase one through other outlets that will sell phones.  Costco, Walmart, Staples and online resources as well would be a good place to start looking for the type of phone you would want

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.