cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Replace a Broken Mobile Suit

s4rnold
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On May 8, 2021, I got mugged by a stranger who snatched my mobile phone out of my pocket, and then severely damaged it to the point where I can no longer turn on the power, thus not being able to make any calls. Is there a way I can have my phone replaced? If so, at what cost or is the phone model replacement free? Also, is there a way for me to pause my monthly phone payments until the phone is replaced (the last monthly payment was dated 6/11/2021)? My phone is an Alcatel onetouch Model A392A.

31 REPLIES 31

@s4rnold wrote:

On May 8, 2021, I got mugged by a stranger who snatched my mobile phone out of my pocket, and then severely damaged it to the point where I can no longer turn on the power, thus not being able to make any calls. Is there a way I can have my phone replaced? If so, at what cost or is the phone model replacement free? Also, is there a way for me to pause my monthly phone payments until the phone is replaced (the last monthly payment was dated 6/11/2021)? My phone is an Alcatel onetouch Model A392A.

Youre going to have to buy a new phone. There is no pausing of your plan. Once paid for, the time remaining on it continues to tick down. You can decide not to pay for your renwal when it is due, but you need to make sure to reactivate your service before 90 days of suspension or your account will get closed.

Need Help? Let's chat.