cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I talk to PM staff?

Grog1900
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is totally stupid posting a question and hoping someone in the general public has the answer. Ya catchy, public mobile. Im not giving the public my money for your service. Im not happy with your service.

6 REPLIES 6

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It's not for everyone, and for noone likely under certain circumstances ( one client waited 11 days for a solution which I think was not PM's fault, but that's another story.

If you don't want to pay for 24hr telephone service and things work fairly well for you, like it did me, it's way better. Im saving a bundle.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If moderators fail to resolve your issues and you still prefer to discontinue service, it's actually pretty easy to do, you only have to deactivate your autopay and remove your credit card information, once you're up for renewal your acount will expire and will hold such status for 90 days and then it's gonna be deactivated and not possible to resurrect.

Reminder 1: if you want to port your number out your account must be in good standing ie active

Reminder 2: as with all prepaid services you will not be reimbursed for unused time that you already paid for

So my suggestion is use it up and port out when your data is all used up or couple of days before your next renewal. Dont forget to remove your credit card info in either case

Ps. Good luck and best wishes, if things do change around here and pm starts matching your needs it's also very easy to come back, i believe you still retain your community account it's independent of your selfserve. i'm not sure how would you go about closing it, but you could definitely remove subscriptions or even change the email address to your spam mail if you user one. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Grog1900  as noted only private messages to mods with a wait time of 2 + days is currently the norm.

What are your issues? People here can help direct you.  But as you stated your not happy and this model is not for everyone. Choose the provider and service level that best suits your needs. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Grog1900 

PM support is provided by moderator team of this forum.

Send a private message to moderator if you help with your account.

Moderator wait time is up to 2 - 3 days

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Grog1900 hello is there anything we can help you with?The moderators are backed up 2 or 3 days

Need Help? Let's chat.