cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I block numbers?

jvanwouden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I block numbers of unwanted callers?

12 REPLIES 12

Martin
Legend
Legend
jvanwouden,

If you want a call blocker, plus antivirus, etc., visit the Google Play Store in order to download and install CM Security Antivirus AppLock. The software manufacturer's site is located at cmcm.com. CM stands for Cheetah Mobile. Good luck!

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Call blocker on google play will do the work

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi Jvanwouden,

To answer your question if you are using an iPhone with ios 7 installed:

1-Open up the Phone app at the bottom of every home screen. At the bottom of the window you should see 'Recents'. Click this. You will see a list of recent callers.

2-Click the i next to the number you wish to block. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the option to 'Block this Caller'. Click it and confirm your choice. That's it!

If you have an *Android operating system:

1-Pull up your contact list by selecting the phone icon from your home screen.
2-Then tap the three dot menu and choose Settings > Call > Call Rejection > Auto Reject List > Create.
3-At this point, Android phones will have a search box that’ll appear.
4-Insert the phone number or name of the person you want to block, and presto, that name will be added to the Auto Reject List.

*Some android versions differ, the above is with the Android version using KitKat or LoliPop

I hope this helps!

Cheers

That's a Rude Statement. You could have said Apologies, The comment was meant for the Other person.

Chad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I'm not asking you Mack!

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello Jvanwouden

Public Mobile doesn't block incoming calls from the network end, but some phones do have this feature built into the software.  Look for a "call restrict" setting or download a "call blocking/blacklist" app for your smartphone.

Thanks 

Chad
You can visit the Google play store and download a number of call blocking apps.

Search call block. True Call comes to mind.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
Moto G 2014 Model, From PM Transition

Chad
What phone are you using?

Hi. Called Public Mobile, Unfortunately, PM doesn't support Feature Currently. Some Handsets do have it Built-in. I shall submit this To PM's Laboratory for further Study

If website remains stable

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I'm Not sure. I will inquire for you, and post back when I get answer

Need Help? Let's chat.