cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot spot problems

fdestcroix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Data is working fine. Hotspot is not working at all. Did for tiny amount of time this morning and then died. Checked apn. There are two available.

sp.mb.com

Isp.mb.com

It is set to sp.mb.com and when I try to switch it over to the isp mb.com  it just switches itself back to the sp.mb.com.

The settings are as they should be for the sp. 

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fdestcroix wrote:

Data is working fine. Hotspot is not working at all. Did for tiny amount of time this morning and then died. Checked apn. There are two available.

sp.mb.com

Isp.mb.com

It is set to sp.mb.com and when I try to switch it over to the isp mb.com  it just switches itself back to the sp.mb.com.

Any ideas?

@fdestcroix sp.mb.com is the correct one and since it worked then it's a device issue. Test with another phone to verify. Also make sure your APN type field contains dun in it. If not, add it.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM @fdestcroix . In an answer to a similar problem @Dunkman provided this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature... . Hope this helps. Also, if it doesn't contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark  in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one .

@fdestcroix wrote:

sp.mb.com

Isp.mb.com

Any ideas?

Need Help? Let's chat.