cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me plz

albie74iq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having difficulty wit my calling can only make out going calls and not receiveing any texts

3 REPLIES 3

Darren4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It can be scary when that happens. I just waited for a little while and they started working. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@albie74iq wrote:

I'm having difficulty wit my calling can only make out going calls and not receiveing any texts

Have you recently ported a number into Public Mobile?  Porting in a number can take up to 4 hours if it has been longer than that you should contact the Moderators for assistance.  In the meantime you should be able to put your old sim back in to your phone and it should  still be active while your port gets completed.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@albie74iq  Did you just port in your number? If yes, it will take a bit to complete. Check your old sim card and see if that still has service. 

Need Help? Let's chat.