Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I FIND MY PUK NUMBER?

MichaelHurst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HOW DO I FIND MY PUK NUMBER?

4 REPLIES 4

@jim wrote:

I need to get a puk number for my phone as it is locked and i cannot get in to it.

@jim

You have posted in a thread that is more than two years old. For future reference: your chances to get efficient help are higher if you are starting a new topic for your problem.

You need to reach out to the moderator team - they are PM employees and can help with account issues. Please be aware that it looks like they have a higher than usual work load right now. Working on a first come, first serve basis, hey will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

jim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to get a puk number for my phone as it is locked and i cannot get in to it.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@MichaelHurst,

You can request a PUK code by phone ONLY if you are an older customers (before January 27th, 2015).If it's the case for you, contact Public Mobile from any landline at 1-855-478-2542.

After January 27th, 2015, you have to request your PUK code by email.

How to send an email ?  

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose "

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

An agent from Public Mobile will try to answer you ASAP.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@MichaelHurst PUk is a PIN code for the SIM and is unique to every SIM card you can not find it on the phone. If you need a PUK code please click on Contact Us and Email Away. 

More information and instructions can be found in this article

Need Help? Let's chat.