cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic image on phone

kinleyclements
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Some of my friends said me that using Adobe Illustrator on phone it's strange. But yesterday I think they were right, I've no thoughts what happened, but my .ai file that I was processing during some weeks stopped opening without any reasons. I reinstalled Illustrator, it didn't aid me. What can help pats?

5 REPLIES 5

Fredhudson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I know the dude who on phrase repair ai file in Google was found great instrument that solved all his problems, it is called AI Online Service

@Luddite wrote:

@will13am wrote:

kinleyclements, this question is totally off topic for this forum which covers all things Public Mobile.  I suggest going to a different site with this question.

I'm not so sure. I don't see anything inherently wrong with a customer's questions/comments about their phone. Community spirit, good practice for learning how to post, ... Robot Happy

I don't disagree with what you are saying.  I am not saying this post is inappropriate.  It is just way off topic and unlikely to garner a lot of useful input here.  To that end, posting in appropriate forums will yield better results.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kinleyclements someone here may or may not have helpful suggestions, but as @will13am noted, this has nothing to do with Public Mobile.

I would suggst you try the Adobe forum/community, located here:  https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@will13am wrote:

kinleyclements, this question is totally off topic for this forum which covers all things Public Mobile.  I suggest going to a different site with this question.

I'm not so sure. I don't see anything inherently wrong with a customer's questions/comments about their phone. Community spirit, good practice for learning how to post, ... Robot Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kinleyclements, this question is totally off topic for this forum which covers all things Public Mobile.  I suggest going to a different site with this question.

Need Help? Let's chat.