cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google services not loading - ios 14

leozera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

There is something strange happening here. I am trying to search something on Google but the page is not working.

Tried safari chrome and Firefox and nothing? I don't have any vpn or dns in the settings 

10 REPLIES 10

johnt1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is possibly a ios14 bug, see here: 

"https://www.techradar.com/news/ios-14-bug-is-messing-with-email-and-browser-settings"

Try to connect only to wifi and see if they work. If they don't, it's ios14 not PM.

You could revert then to the previous ios version: "https://www.imore.com/how-to-downgrade-ios"

MICHAELonPender
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leozera wrote:

Giving up public Mobile.

Tried different things, Google (search in different browsers, maps) dont load in specific areas in town. I open a new tab, Bing works. This website works. Everything works, except google services 

Did you look at some of the suggestions offered? gblackma's, adastorm. And from adastorm...if you're on the bleeding edge then guess what...you're bleeding.

I would pretty much bet this is your phone and not Public Mobile.

leozera

Giving up public Mobile.

Tried different things, Google (search in different browsers, maps) dont load in specific areas in town. I open a new tab, Bing works. This website works. Everything works, except google services 

adastorm

It also might be due to the fact that you have a Beta version of iOS downloaded. Do downgrade, download the iPSW file and restore on iTunes, or try updating from your phone.

@leozera clear your browsing history and cache. or try using your browser in incognito or private mode

leozera

Tried all of these. Not connected to wifi and still facing the issue.

It doesn't make sense other things work, including this page and Google doesn't 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@leozera log into your self service account and look on your overview page to see if you have any data remaining. Stay safe.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @leozera ,

Try one or more of the below:

*rebooting your phone

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

Are you in an area where wifi could be weak?

Need Help? Let's chat.