cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get any Roger or Fido iphone unlocked for $13 to work on PM

911sc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I am new and was with fido until a few days ago. Anyways called fido and asked them to unlock my iPhone 5s and was told it would take upto 2 days and $50 so I found the following service on redflag deals it cost $13 canadian go to http://protect parts.ca
15 REPLIES 15

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you may also go to ebay... lots of sellers have this kind of service

hlzhang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does it work for iphone 6S plus?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

It's protechparts.ca

Cheers.

kovu104
What site is this interested in unlocking an iPhone 5c

@911sc Just used this service and the price is now $25; still a good deal as Fido wants $50. From request to confirm unlock was just 24 hours. The process is very straightforward and, although suggested, no longer requires access to iTunes to complete. Smiley Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

aguyfromontario
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Update.. they caught on.. the price is now $65 sorry everyone! (but they also unlock telus and koodo for a wopping $99)

Awesome. Welcome to PM

Thanks for the update. Welcome to PM.

911sc
Thank you for posting the full link.

My experience with them was excellent it took less than 24 hrs to get the phone unlocked. So these guys do something on their end and register your imei as unlocked on the apple server. Once they have done that they send you instructions which are very easy to follow. You do have to plug your phone into your computer and through iTunes the phone unlocks. I am using my fido phone now on PM

@chukdefatey Thanks for the info. That will make unlocking easier for my sister.

@Luddite wrote:

What is that web site? Can't find it.

Its http://protechparts.ca/products/rogers-fido-iphone-unlock-1-24hrs?variant=909087775

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

Good deal if it works. Let us know how you make out.

In case you are not aware, unlocking iPhone actually requires 2 stages and the last stage can ONLY be completed with your phone linked by USB to a Mac/PC with an iTunes account .

I must have had about 5 to 7 iPhones unlocked. Even though they say you have to do this and that. All that is required once it's unlocked in the Apple System is a sim card from another Provider. That's it. Nothing else involved. You simply insert the sim and follow the on screen instructions.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

You may wish to visit www.cellunlocker.net and www.quickphoneunlock.com to see if either or both can unlock your phone for less.

Good luck!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

What is that web site? Can't find it.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Good deal if it works. Let us know how you make out.

In case you are not aware, unlocking iPhone actually requires 2 stages and the last stage can ONLY be completed with your phone linked by USB to a Mac/PC with an iTunes account .

Need Help? Let's chat.